We’re passionate about providing clean, natural, additive-free nutrition that supports your goals and works with your lifestyle.
About You: What’s your nutrition goal?
Eat Clean Diet Whey Soups – High Protein & All-Natural
Our high protein Diet Whey soup range delivers 20g of high quality protein per serving, with minimal carbohydrate, fats and less than 110 calories (kcal). Boost that sandwich lunch by enjoying a tasty mug of soup with it! A great high protein diet snack.
Clean eating nutrition with natural goodness you can taste
No added sugars or sweeteners, salt, artificial flavourings or other additives
Real eating for real life: quick, convenient, highly nutritious
Achieve your nutrition and diet goals easily in a fast-paced life
Easy protein-packed nutrition for high protein/ low carb. diets
Gainsmith is a family business born out of necessity and passion. We created the first products for ourselves, when struggling to square nutrition goals with modern working life (see why high protein dried soup mixes?). It’s amazing to be able to share these tasty, 100% natural, additive free foods with you. We sell only products we wholeheartedly believe in; products we use. Learn more about Gainsmith, our principles and aims here.Steve Sugden – Founder
Diet & fitness foods with natural goodness you can taste
Make Health Your Project
- Apples: Every Day Super Food for Your Gut & Immune System“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Did your granny say that too? Well, new science proves granny was right and in more ways than she knew! Having read … Read more
- Good Eating for Gut and Immune HealthAs part of our Make Health Your Project response to Coronavirus, this series of articles describes how to improve your immune health through your gut. This update: an overview of … Read more
- Why Your Gut Health Is Fundamental To Immune HealthYou almost certainly already know that a highly contagious, potentially deadly pathogen is on the loose: coronavirus, cause of Covid-19 disease. But, are you focusing on your health, to be … Read more
High Protein Lunch Recipes
Need an idea for lunch? Our tasty high protein lunch recipes have fully quantified protein, carbohydrate, fat and calorie counts and ingredient lists. Here’s a few of the latest…
- Piri Piri Salmon Fillet & Dirty Vegetable RiceThis delicious, super filling and very quick and easy to prepare meal is packed with good fats, omega 3, plus vegetable goodness and weighs in at just a shade over 500 calories. Great for dinner after a hard day at … Read more
- High Protein Spicy Chicken Fajita with Tomato SalsaHigh Protein Spicy Chicken Fajita with Tomato Salsa & Crunchy Salad. This deliciously spicy chicken wrap with tangy salsa delivers 40gs of quality protein. Macros Per Wrap Protein: 39.8g Carbs: 34.8g Fat: 27.5g Calories 578 (2419kJ) Spicy Seasoned Chicken To … Read more
- High Protein Soup & Sandwich Work LunchPower up your work lunch with extra protein to crush hunger and fuel your fitness goals. A massive 40g of high quality protein included in this classic soup and sandwich combo. Protein: 40.3g/ Carbs: 48.8g/ Fat: 10.8g/ Calories: 464 kcal.
What’s in Your Protein or Diet Shake?
Some bestselling protein shakes include artificial sweeteners, preservatives, thickeners, bulking agents, high FODMAP sugar alcohols, added sugar or salt and more. Check the ingredients list of your favourite shake. Use our fact finder for common diet & protein shake ingredients to get the full nutrition story.