Diet Whey Soups Fuel Muscle Mass
Hit Your Macros At Every Meal
The all-natural way to boost your protein intake at lunch or any meal time
- 20g of quality protein from vegetarian whey + vegetable sources
- Balance your macros easily with minimal carbs & fats
- Just 109 calories, 1.3g of fat & 4.3g carbs
- No artificial additives that harm gut health, cause bloating or laxative effects
- Features superfoods seaweed, broccoli, fenugreek & turmeric – read on for benefits!
- Muscle FuelNot just quality protein. Also, vitamins and essential minerals. Plus, beneficial antioxidants and bioactives, all naturally occurring
- Add-on / Back-upStarter, side dish, or meal replacement: a versatile and highly nutritious way to ensure you get your protein every time
- Vegetarian & CleanVegetarian, low sugar and salt with no artificial additives. Additives can impact your digestive health, frustrating optimal nutrition
5 Serving Trial Size or 16 Serving Value Pack
High Protein Lunches Made Easy
Make Your Lunch a Protein Stack
Pret Chicken, Avocado & Basil Sandwich + Broccoli Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup
- Protein: 44.7g
- Fat: 23.6g
- Carbs: 45.7g
- Calories: 591 (2473kJ)
Fishy Fake Pizza Slice + Broccoli Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup
- Protein: 39.2g
- Fat: 19.0g
- Carbs: 27.3g
- Calories: 444 (1858kJ)
Large Apple + Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup
- Protein: 20.5g
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbs: 22.2g
- Calories: 177 (741kJ)
Your Super Soup – More Than Protein
No empty calories, no gimmicky ingredients – just all natural healthy nutrition
- Multiple vitamins (esp. C & K), folate, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, plus fibre
- High in glucoraphanin, which is metabolised into antioxidant sulforaphane
- Animal studies indicate sulforaphane may reduce blood sugar & cholesterol levels
- Plus multiple beneficial flavonoids and bioactives linked to health benefits including liver function
- Concentrated in iodine, important for optimal metabolism & thyroid function – crucial to muscularity and body weight control
- High in antioxidants, including carotenoids, flavonoids & alkaloids that defend against disease
- Provides the body with gut-healthy prebiotic fibre, which aids a healthy immune system
- Potentially reduces blood glucose levels
- Studies show effect of higher testosterone and lower body fat percentage in men
- Another study showed fat mass decreased significantly with fenugreek supplementation
- Preliminary research indicates improvements in cholesterol and inflammation
- Contains curcuminoids – most importantly curcumin
- Powerful anti-inflammatory: chronic, low-level inflammation believed to be a major factor in many Western diseases
- Potent antioxidant and boosts your body’s own antioxidant enzymes
- Teamed with black pepper to increase absorption
Quality Protein Blend
- EU whey from grass fed cows – 81%
- Organic brown rice protein – 11%
- Naturally occurring plant proteins – 8%
You Won’t Find In This Soup…
(But you may find in protein shakes)
- Acesulfame K/ Potassium (E950) or Sucralose (E955) – growing scientific evidence these sweeteners can unsettle the healthy balance of bacteria (the microbiome) in the gut, weakening the immune system and contributing to long term weight management difficulties.
- Aspartame (E951) or other artificial sweeteners – new research suggests artificial sweeteners may stimulate greater cravings for ‘real’ carbs and sugars.
- Maltitol (E965), Sorbitol (E420), Xylitol (E967) and other polyols / sugar alcohols – these are high FODMAP carbohydrates that can cause bloating and discomfort. Many also have laxative (loose) and/or cathartic (urgency) effect on bowel.
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (E466) or other artificial thickeners or stabilisers – E466 has been shown to affect gut bacteria, trigger inflammatory bowel disease symptoms and a whole set of obesity-related disease risk factors.
- Added sugars including Fructose & Dextrose Monohydrate – all excess sugars are converted to fat for long-term storage of energy. Fructose is linked to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, obesity, Type II diabetes and organ fat accumulation.
- Added salt – this product contains naturally occurring salt/ sodium at only 2% of adult daily reference intake.
- Artificial flavourings – because we think foods should taste of what you are consuming, not chemical compounds faking flavour.
Available on Amazon
Shop here or purchase with the benefits of your amazon account
20g Protein with Few Carbs & Fats
|Per 30g as consumed*||Per 100g||Adult RI*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||459 (109kcal)||1528 (365kcal)||5.5%|
|– of which saturates||0.7g||2.3g||3.5%|
|– of which sugars||1.9g||6.2g||2.1%|
|*Based on typical 30g powder mixed in 240ml water. RI = Adult Reference Intake. Typical values per 100ml: Energy 190kJ/ 45kcals|
Eat Clean Diet Whey Broccoli Soup Mix 150g Trial Size
Get 20g of high quality protein from a mug of this tasty soup for only 109 calories and less carbs than a carrot. Low fat, low carb, low sugar, low salt and easy to prepare anywhere: just add hot water!