Diet Whey Soups Assist Weight Loss
For High Protein, Low Carb & Fat Diets
The all-natural way to switch to a higher protein diet for weight loss
- 20g of quality protein from vegetarian whey + vegetable sources
- Just 109 calories, 1.3g of fat & 4.3g carbs – less than a carrot
- No artificial additives that harm gut bacteria linked to maintaining a healthy weight
- Low Glycemic Index – no blood sugar spikes promoting metabolisation to fat
- Features ‘superfoods’ seaweed, broccoli, fenugreek & turmeric – read on for benefits!
- Weight LossJust 7.3% of calorific intake for woman on 1500kcal/ day reduced calorie diet; only 5.5% for man on 2000kcal/ day diet
- Protein Power Boosts the metabolism and increases appetite-reducing weight control hormones. Balanced protein blend – dairy and plant based
- Vegetarian & NaturalAll vegetarian formula, packed with vegetable goodness. No artificial additives, added sugar or salt or soya products
5 Serving Trial Size or 16 Serving Value Pack
Your Quick Solution to Diet Lunches
High Protein, Low Carb, Low Fat Made Easy
Low Fat Cottage Cheese Rice Cakes + Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup
- Protein: 26.9g
- Fat: 2.0g
- Carbs: 18.3g
- Calories: 200 (837kJ)
Turkey & Low Fat Cream Cheese Rice Cakes + Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup
- Protein: 29.4g
- Fat: 5.6g
- Carbs: 17.2g
- Calories: 239 (1000kJ)
Large Apple + Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup
- Protein: 20.5g
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbs: 22.2g
- Calories: 177 (741kJ)
Your Super Soup – More Than Protein
No empty calories, no gimmicky ingredients – just all natural healthy nutrition
- Multiple vitamins (esp. C & K), minerals and fibre
- High in glucoraphanin, which is metabolised into antioxidant sulforaphane
- Animal studies indicate sulforaphane may reduce blood sugar & cholesterol levels
- Plus multiple beneficial flavonoids and bioactives linked to health benefits
- Concentrated in iodine, important for optimal metabolism & thyroid function – both essential to weight control
- High in antioxidants, including carotenoids, flavonoids & alkaloids that defend against disease
- Contains alginate, which could block fat absorption in the intestines by 75 percent
- Potentially reduces blood glucose levels
- Studies show effect of higher testosterone and lower body fat percentage in men
- Preliminary research indicates improvements in appetite control, cholesterol and inflammation
- Research suggests increases general carb tolerance for type I & II diabetics
- Contains curcuminoids – most importantly curcumin
- Powerful anti-inflammatory: chronic, low-level inflammation believed to be a major factor in many Western diseases
- Potent antioxidant and boosts your body’s own antioxidant enzymes
- Teamed with black pepper to increase absorption
Quality Protein Blend
- EU whey from grass fed cows – 81%
- Organic brown rice protein – 11%
- Naturally occurring plant proteins – 8%
You Won’t Find In This Soup…
(But you may find in diet and protein shakes)
- Acesulfame K/ Potassium (E950) or Sucralose (E955) – these sweeteners can unsettle the healthy balance of bacteria (the microbiome) in the gut. There is growing scientific evidence this could contribute to long term weight gain issues.
- Aspartame (E951) or other artificial sweeteners – new research suggests artificial sweeteners may stimulate greater cravings for ‘real’ carbs and sugars.
- Maltitol (E965), Sorbitol (E420), Xylitol (E967) and other polyols / sugar alcohols – these are high FODMAP carbohydrates that can cause bloating and discomfort. Many are also laxatives.
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (E466) or other artificial thickeners or stabilisers – E466 has been shown to affect gut bacteria, trigger inflammatory bowel disease symptoms and a whole set of obesity-related disease risk factors.
- Added sugars including Fructose & Dextrose Monohydrate – all excess sugars are converted to fat for long-term storage of energy. Fructose is linked to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, obesity, Type II diabetes and organ fat accumulation.
- Added salt – this product contains naturally occurring salt/ sodium at only 2% of adult daily reference intake.
- Artificial flavourings – because we think foods should taste of what you are consuming, not chemical compounds faking flavour.
Available on Amazon
Shop here or purchase with the benefits of your amazon account
Low Calorie, Fat & Carb with 20g Protein
|Per 30g as consumed*||Per 100g||Adult RI*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||459 (109kcal)||1528 (365kcal)||5.5%|
|– of which saturates||0.7g||2.3g||3.5%|
|– of which sugars||1.9g||6.2g||2.1%|
|*Based on typical 30g powder mixed in 240ml water. RI = Adult Reference Intake. Typical values per 100ml: Energy 190kJ/ 45kcals|
Eat Clean Diet Whey Broccoli Soup Mix 150g Trial Size
Get 20g of high quality protein from a mug of this tasty soup for only 109 calories and less carbs than a carrot. Low fat, low carb, low sugar, low salt and easy to prepare anywhere: just add hot water!