Make Any Lunch High Protein
With a Side of Tasty Vegetable Protein Soup
Just add water for 20g of protein and loads of plant goodness. Vegetarian, low salt and sugar with no artificial additives
What best describes your food needs?
(Click to skip to weight management info.)
(Click to skip to muscle mass info.)
- 5 Servings Trial Size – £4.99
- Healthy, quick & convenient
- Turmeric, fenugreek, pepper & fennel add depth to moreish Broccoli soup
- Supports Weight LossAt only 109kcal, 1.3g of fat and 2% of Adult Daily RI for sugars, this soup is an ideal complement to a calorie controlled diet
More on weight control
- Fuels Muscle Mass20g of high quality protein per serving. Contains all the essential amino acids. Protein supports the maintenance of muscle mass
More on muscle mass
- Vegetarian & NaturalUses vegetarian whey from EU grass fed cows. Packed with vegetable goodness with no artificial additives or added salt
More on ingredients
Add lots of protein and vegetable goodness to a low calorie, low carb. lunch
Naturally Tasty & Nutritious
- The delicious savoury taste of this highly nutritious soup is achieved with zero added salt or sugar or artificial flavourings or sweeteners
- Made only with vegetables you’d find in a well stocked fridge (only dehydrated to fit in the pack!), plus quality natural whey & organic rice protein
Enjoy with your favourite sandwich to transform your lunch into a high protein meal – easily
Your Super Soup – More Than Protein
No empty calories, no gimmicky ingredients – just all natural healthy nutrition
- Multiple vitamins (esp. C & K), minerals and fibre
- High in glucoraphanin, which is metabolised into antioxidant sulforaphane
- Animal studies indicate sulforaphane may reduce blood sugar & cholesterol levels
- Plus multiple beneficial flavonoids and bioactives linked to health benefits
- Concentrated in iodine, important for optimal metabolism & thyroid function – essential to weight control and maintenance of muscle mass
- High in antioxidants, including carotenoids, flavonoids & alkaloids that defend against disease
- Contains alginate, which could block fat absorption in the intestines by 75 percent
- Potentially reduces blood glucose levels
- Studies show effect of higher testosterone and lower body fat percentage in men
- Preliminary research indicates improvements in appetite control, cholesterol and inflammation
- Research suggests increases general carb tolerance for type I & II diabetics
- Contains curcuminoids – most importantly curcumin
- Powerful anti-inflammatory: chronic, low-level inflammation believed to be a major factor in many Western diseases
- Potent antioxidant and boosts your body’s own antioxidant enzymes
- Teamed with black pepper to increase absorption
You Won’t Find In This Soup…
(But you may find in diet and protein shakes)
- Acesulfame K/ Potassium (E950) or Sucralose (E955) – these sweeteners can unsettle the healthy balance of bacteria (the microbiome) in the gut. There is growing scientific evidence this could contribute to long term weight gain issues.
- Aspartame (E951) or other artificial sweeteners – new research suggests artificial sweeteners may stimulate greater cravings for ‘real’ carbs and sugars.
- Maltitol (E965), Sorbitol (E420), Xylitol (E967) and other polyols / sugar alcohols – these are high FODMAP carbohydrates that can cause bloating and discomfort. Many are also laxatives.
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (E466) or other artificial thickeners or stabilisers – E466 has been shown to affect gut bacteria, trigger inflammatory bowel disease symptoms and a whole set of obesity-related disease risk factors.
- Added sugars including Fructose & Dextrose Monohydrate – all excess sugars are converted to fat for long-term storage of energy. Fructose is linked to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, obesity, Type II diabetes and organ fat accumulation.
- Added salt – this product contains naturally occurring salt/ sodium at only 2% of adult daily reference intake.
- Artificial flavourings – because we think foods should taste of what you are consuming, not chemical compounds faking flavour.
Low Calorie, Fat & Carb with 20g Protein
|Per 30g as consumed*||Per 100g||Adult RI*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||459 (109kcal)||1528 (365kcal)||5.5%|
|– of which saturates||0.7g||2.3g||3.5%|
|– of which sugars||1.9g||6.2g||2.1%|
|*Based on typical 30g powder mixed in 240ml water. RI = Adult Reference Intake. Typical values per 100ml: Energy 190kJ/ 45kcals|
Available on Amazon
Shop here or purchase with the benefits of your amazon account
Eat Clean Diet Whey Broccoli Soup Mix 150g Trial Size
Get 20g of high quality protein from a mug of this tasty soup for only 109 calories and less carbs than a carrot. Low fat, low carb, low sugar, low salt and easy to prepare anywhere: just add hot water!