Read on for detailed how-to-use instructions and tutorials. Contact us if you can’t find the information or help you need.
Got a Product Query or Issue?
We’re here to help! Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Eat Clean Diet Whey Soups
Following the instructions for making your Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup is essential to producing a flavoursome, well mixed and creamy soup. Skip the cold water stage and you’ll produce a thin, lumpy, unappetising gruel.
How to prepare a tasty mug of Eat Clean Diet Whey Soup
- Pour a little (1 cm deep) of cold water into a mug.
- This stops the mix overheating when you add the hot water
- Add 3 scoops (30g) of powder and stir vigorously until it is a thick blended liquid
- Mixing thoroughly prevents clumps of unmixed recipe in your soup
- If it becomes to thick to stir, add more cold water, a little at a time as you mix
- It should be thick like porridge at this stage, but smooth not lumpy
- Add a splash (1cm deep) of recently boiled water and stir hard again
- Be sure to mix all the way to the bottom
- It should be a thick liquid now, more like cream or honey
- Top up slowly with more just boiled water while stirring continuously
- It’s best to dribble the water in while stirring
- Alternatively add in three parts and stir in-between
- Stir occasionally while drinking to prevent goodness settling
- Because we don’t add any additives like emulsifiers, the solids will gradually sink to the bottom of your cup
- Just keep your spoon at hand and stir from time to time to ensure you don’t miss any goodness